2017 ALCOSAN Open House
Saturday, September 16, 2017 marks the return of ALCOSAN's annual award-winning Open House event, FREE and open to the public from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., rain or shine! Join us for the region's largest watershed and environmental festival, featuring hands-on environmental exhibits, treatment plant and laboratory tours, microbiology and watershed life demonstrations, and educational activities for all ages!
Joining us? Save time in line by pre-registering now! (Please note: Open House pre-registration is for entrance into the event only and does not register you for a plant tour. Visitors should proceed to the Tour Ticket tent to get on the tour schedule.
For more information, use the following links:
- For a printable save-the-date card, click here.
- For a current list of Open House exhibitors and activities (Coming soon!)
- For information about Open House plant and laboratory tours (Coming soon!)
- For Open House extra credit opportunities (Coming soon!)
- For information about our Open House Educators' Workshop (Coming soon!)