2016 ALCOSAN Open House
Saturday, September 17, 2016 marks the return of ALCOSAN's annual award-winning Open House event, FREE and open to the public from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., rain or shine! Join us for the region's largest watershed and environmental festival, featuring hands-on environmental exhibits, treatment plant and laboratory tours, microbiology and watershed life demonstrations, and educational activities for all ages!
Plan on attending? Make your visit even easier by pre-registering here.
(Pre-registration is encouraged but not required.)
For more information, use the following links:
- For a printable save-the-date card, click here.
- For a current list of Open House exhibitors and activities, click here.
- For information about Open House plant and laboratory tours, click here.
- For Open House extra credit opportunities, click here.
- For information about our Open House Educators' Workshop, click here.